JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll see who wants to come out and decide which trail we want to run--- either BULLFROG Trail, or Rattlesnake Canyon. And more if we have time! Michelle has a wedding shower to go to, so my son Brian will be riding shotgun.

Meet at the HUNDY Compound (31559 hwy 18) 9am Sat Morning.

All are welcome, and No One left behind!

Any stocker can run Rattlesnake cyn. Bullfrog is a little tougher. If we run Rattlesnake we can add on Pappi n Harriets in Pioneer Town for a cool one/food, and possibly Giant rock. If we run Bullfrog- we can add some foothill mine exploring if we have extra time.

Post up if you want to make this run and place your vote!!!

1. Ogie
2. Hundy---either trail is OK with me.
3. So_Cal_Rubi

It'll be FUN!!!! I promise!:smokin:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
If we run Rattlesnake we can add on Pappi n Harriets in Pioneer Town for a cool one/food, and possibly Giant rock.
Bullfrog was fun as hell, but I'm always looking to do trails that I haven't done before...besides a "cool one" sounds tempting. :beer:

My official vote is for Rattlesnake, but I'm open for anything...as long as I'm wheelin', I don't care where (not including Trabuco Canyon - :sleep:)

Oh, one last thing...are we doing this rain or shine? I guess there is a possibility of showers this Saturday.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Is it just going to be the three of us? Geez, come on people.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I will be at work M.F.'n all of you. :thefinger::beer:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It never rains here! LOL!

I think either one will be fun in the rain- but I seriously doubt it will be raining.

Both are fun trails- I am kinda just seeing who is going and which trail would be best for the group.

Glad your going Jason--- hows about you Dirty?

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
I'm down for either I don't care. Rattlesnake is a nice drive, and if it does rain in the mountains there should be some nice water running through there. I can't be gone all day tho, so it's only one trail and then home for me.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I would love to do Rattle Snake Cyn again but I promised Team Tank I would help with their remodel this weekend so go do Bullfrog and save RSC for when I can go:D

Bull Frog is to much for me anyway:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
BS you do everything in that truck.
Yeah but Bull Frog scares me for some reason. But then again I get scared before every new trail and watch all the YouTube footage I can on it which really doesn't help settle me down much. I just think it's too much for me.

·
Registered
947 Posts
there is a bypass for the jeep eater,not sure about the rest,but its like a short trail and over lap's itself,kinda weird.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in the same boat as Jason but if I get my steering fixed I'll be down , you mind ufbi stop by tomm mark and grab that reamer?
Come get it-
call me 248 6214 or 964 5123 or just come by the shop and tell my guy I said you could borrow it. He is only there till 12noon- or I can open anytime you need it.

Or, we can even do it at my shop if you have the parts you need. I have all the tools.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I will check to see if I can make it , Let you know asap. How hard is bullfrog.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will check to see if I can make it , Let you know asap. How hard is bullfrog.

That would be great if you can make it.

Bullfrog is somewhat challenging- but nothing that will kill you- no cliffs or really difficult stuff.
Bash runs it on 33s and no lockers. You will use your rockrails and probably scrape your wheels a bit.

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts
Son got wife sick and she has stayed home the last couple days, unless she feels better tomorrow morning I'm out. :shaking: Pulling a fawking clackey damnit. :bawling:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Sadly, I actually have some free time lately, but it is all being dedicated to training. After my fight, will head out on some more runs. Would love to get out to Hundy's neck of the woods (and meet him, for that matter).

1 - 20 of 35 Posts