JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, I just finished paying for my honeymoon for late april, and thought i would get some ideas on what to do here..

we are staying at sandals emerald bay in exuma beach bahamas. we have a palm bay oceanfront luxury room....(any pics if you have them would be awesome)

what are some good things to sign up for any massages, snorkeling, or excursions we should plan? we dont do scuba after seeing open water lol

·
Banned
15,534 Posts
hey everyone, I just finished paying for my honeymoon for late april, and thought i would get some ideas on what to do here..

we are staying at sandals emerald bay in exuma beach bahamas. we have a palm bay oceanfront luxury room....(any pics if you have them would be awesome)

what are some good things to sign up for any massages, snorkeling, or excursions we should plan? we dont do scuba after seeing open water lol
April's a great time to be in The Bahamas, but you can get some days in there that are windy as fuck, so I would just plan that shit when you get there in case the weather doesn't cooperate. Can't go wrong with a couples' massage. My wife and I did one when we were on Paradise Island for our wedding. It was cool.

Dude, it's your honeymoon. Eat well, drink heavily, and leave the room for little other than to get more food and more booze. :smokin:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
April's a great time to be in The Bahamas, but you can get some days in there that are windy as fuck, so I would just plan that shit when you get there in case the weather doesn't cooperate. Can't go wrong with a couples' massage. My wife and I did one when we were on Paradise Island for our wedding. It was cool.

Dude, it's your honeymoon. Eat well, drink heavily, and leave the room for little other than to get more food and more booze. :smokin:
werd planned on the last part haha.....thanks for the input on the wind....i know its hot there all the time but what is the average temp in april
furtherst south ive ever been is orlando

·
Banned
15,534 Posts
werd planned on the last part haha.....thanks for the input on the wind....i know its hot there all the time but what is the average temp in april
furtherst south ive ever been is orlando
It's pretty much pleasant year round but at that point in the year, I'd go prepared for the off night where you might need a hoodie and a pair of jeans. Other than that, pack for summer temps.

And congrats on the nuptuals. :beer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.