JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not that you guys care, but it's sold!

Every now and then a man wins a Mini Countryman :) and has to sell or trade it, in order to get a JK unlimited. Let me know what you got, modified is fine. I have only driven this thing around the block, I should have the title in hand within a week.

"Actual Retail Price:" $26,550. I figure $24,000 is my asking price.

It's an automatic. Dual gigantic moonroof. Black leather interior, light coffee colored exterior. All kinds of doodads and features inside. I think the warranty is for 40,000 miles, which I think transfers to the buyer. More pics to follow.

Girlfriend NOT included. PM me here or email jblake06 at hotmail.

Please include pics, mileage, and as much detail as you can, and I will make an effort to add the specifics of my car in a day or two. Thanks!

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
very ugly car....very cute girlfriend !

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Haha, good luck trying to trade someone that thing for a jk...

Maybe if you include said girlfriend someone might trade, but most people on here are more in love with their Jeeps than their girlfriends

Examples- Jeep doesn't talk /talk back, Jeep knows its place, Jeep doesn't cook, but brings you places with food...

More examples avail upon request...

But seriously, that's awesome that you got a free car,i never hear shit of people who win cars. Good luck with your sale

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Why not just prance your happy ass up to a Jeep dealer and trade it in on a Jeep of your choice? Let's be honest, there aren't a lot of guys with built jeeps saying to themselves they would rather be driving a Mini Countryman. A dealer however would take it off your hands and you could buy a brand new jeep for well under 10k.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys. I'm just posting here in case someone is looking for something a little smaller or with better gas mileage. The jeep of my choice isn't at a dealership, nor do I want to add 10K to the price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts