JKOwners Forum banner

Sale of Transmerican -Oct.12,2016

1K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  StubEXrube 
#1 ·
Information I just caught at one of our vendor's Facebook page (@ImpulseOffRoad ) that would seem to be pretty big news in its possible affects upon the Jeep community is the sale of Transmerican yesterday

link here

(this might be better suited to News or New Product categories, if an Admin wants to better position it)

#3 · (Edited)
agreed,Gunny

I was impressed by the rock crawling prowess of a RZR I rode in but it's pretty much just the same as a Jeep as far as upgrade costs and factor in towing ...$$$

the sale is massive , tho not sure what impact it will have ; I think the folding shovel and a tree strap are only TAPs products I have on my JKU ...anyway,just reporting :jeep2:

#6 ·
well, I know nothin of where they will take the $675 million-$750million deal or whatever to, location-wise.
I know nothing about Polaris as far as a business.

I must admit to lying to you guys;:surprise: I have a bloody G2 diff cover on the front and I was acting all aloof and as-if I haven't spent my fair share of moolah on the TAP products here and there. :bounce2:

:jeep2:

#11 ·
lol. Surely I'm not the only one that frantically searched through a PS shipping "box" just to ultimately mutter "Gawdammit".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.