JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I used a 3/4" spacer at the rear and it got it close to level, but it's still 1/2" or so off.
Don't do this!

I had used a 3/4" spacer and the 1/2" stock isolator on the passenger side and just a 3/4" spacer on the drivers side. The stacked spacer and isolator don't stay in place when you flex. On the last wheeling trip I had to put the spring back in to place twice, and removed the isolator when I got back home.

I know stacking spacers is asking for trouble, but hoped it would be okay, it wasn't.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Leave the heavy passenger at home.

·
Registered
490 Posts
its pretty ****ty that we have to buy aftermarket parts to fix a chrysler problem
Bumpers, skids, lights, snorkel, evap can relocator kit, cages, axle reinforcements, and axle vent tube extensions. Not real quality corporate decisions here either.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
That will set your sway bar up badly. I tried it at the rear and 1.5" difference side to side didn't settle the vehicle out. I'm not willing to to set up my front sway bar by so much, although for less lean than i have it may well work.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.