JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****THESE ARE SOLD*****

Hatch and Maral from Safari Straps have graciously offered me a JK Warrior Window Set Extended (goes all the way to tailgate) to sell in order to help raise money for the Walk Now for Autism event in a couple weeks.

The set retails for $219 plus tax and shipping.... will sell for $200, shipping included. Send me a pm if you have any questions or to make an offer.

Your choice of 2 door or 4 door.

http://www.safaristraps.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=11&category_id=33

http://www.safaristraps.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=17&category_id=32

Huge thanks to Hatch and Maral....you don't find people like them every day.

If you're just feeling like donating to the cause, you can always go to my Walk Now For Autism page and pledge your donation.

Thank you all.
Brian

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to clarify...shipping included in the lower 48.

·
Registered
398 Posts
someone seriously needs to buy these. it's for a good cause. i would if i didnt already have them. awesome product. looks cool, works well, and most importantly you are giving to a good cause. hatch and maral are good people.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. These go for $219 plus tax plus shipping normally.

I'm selling for 200 everything included!

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Sold! Now I have more safari straps than SDMF, but his Jeep is still cooler.
Actually, you don't..... :laughing:

I have bought from hatch...

a 1" full cage extended, a Warrior 2" full cage extended, both sets of Warrior side nets, 4 fire extinguisher holders, 8 ratchet straps, 20 tie downs, 10 footman loops, cell phone holder, 4 mag light holders, a cooler tie down set, and one of the single cooler things...and a trash bag Not to mention I pimp his huge as decals in place of my rubicon decals. I buy everything Hatch makes...it's sad really...I think I have a problem.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually, you don't..... :laughing:

I have bought from hatch...

a 1" full cage extended, a Warrior 2" full cage extended, both sets of Warrior side nets, 4 fire extinguisher holders, 8 ratchet straps, 20 tie downs, 10 footman loops, cell phone holder, 4 mag light holders, a cooler tie down set, and one of the single cooler things...and a trash bag Not to mention I pimp his huge as decals in place of my rubicon decals. I buy everything Hatch makes...it's sad really...I think I have a problem.
^^^^Belongs in Chit Chat. :thefinger:

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Yeah thanks again Hatch and Maral for this. Second time in a couple of days.

One day I will have something better on my Jeep than SDMF has!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts