JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we will be doing our annual Saddams dead night run this friday night. Meeting at bambi inn in Butte meadows at 7:00pm then heading up to the highlakes around 8-8:30 till whenever we get back. will be having a large bonfire up there also. anyone up for this?

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I am still recovering from taking a near stock JKU up PostPile. I think they call that "Pulling a Spence"? Catch me after tax time.......maybe (might be in Afghanistan).

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I am still recovering from taking a near stock JKU up PostPile. I think they call that "Pulling a Spence"? Catch me after tax time.......maybe (might be in Afghanistan).
You did pretty damn well up that. I think only the cheap stock rockers took the hit. I didn't see anything else.....

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
You did pretty damn well up that. I think only the cheap stock rockers took the hit. I didn't see anything else.....
No major damage, just realization of a few shortcomings. Had to pull cable, but cant complain otherwise.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Larry, don't listen to them. Pretty soon we can go on day trip snow runs to Uncle Toms :laughing:

It's not my fault you guys plan things when I'm busy.
Your confused..... more like we plan them, you are all good to go then decide to make other plans :) Not our fault.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Your confused..... more like we plan them, you are all good to go then decide to make other plans :) Not our fault.
Oh right. The last trip I wanted to go on a snow run but there wasn't any snow. My Jeep can't make the Rubicon or anything else fun so I didn't see any point in going. Plus, even if it could, I would have ended up not being able to go, Friday was a bad night!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Oh right. The last trip I wanted to go on a snow run but there wasn't any snow. My Jeep can't make the Rubicon or anything else fun so I didn't see any point in going. Plus, even if it could, I would have ended up not being able to go, Friday was a bad night!
We had stockers with us that made that run, and had no problem. You would have been fine ;) Just saying

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
WHEW! it was a mudfest and mixed with some breakage! broke my license plate frame clean off another rig bent a tie rod that killed his steering turned into 3am repairs on the trail..got home about 6am

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.