JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
HOLY HELL. The one who is responsible for me being here on JKO no longer has a JK.:shitstorm:
x2 carded me on my first run
x3 :beer:

What's the over under of Jay wheelin this thing? I say 6 months from the date of purchase.
Had my old Quad Cab Ram out with less than 500 miles on it, just saying Jay. :thefinger:

Stealth mode! See if anyone spots me now! Lol. Just need to get windows tinted and I'll feel better about everything. Anyone know a place in Deptford/blackwood area that does good window tinting a fair priced? Most around here are way over priced!

Easy to spot you - I know where you took the pics :thefinger:

On the tint, there's a place in Wash Twp I think that will do tint for around $70. I'll see if I can find the info.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Jay sorry to hear bout the jk, I know it was giving you problems. New ride is pretty sweet, should be able to load lots of pallets for camping. Got an open seat for ya buddy!

·
Premium Member
8,710 Posts
Wow! :(

I'm sorry you were brought to this decision, and I am sure you made the one that was best for you. You'll always be welcome here on JKO and I'm sure the Crew isn't gonna let you go anywhere either.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Yes I know...minus all the camping I've only ever really wheeled with you twice...crazy...

Well you can hop on in to mine whenever you want...

Sent from Skynet
Well next weekend I be wheeling and hoping from Jk to Jk I'm sure!

And you should be more specific about what I can hop into of yours! That is leaving things way to open for interpretation! I don't swing that way buddy!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.