JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok been keeping this quest for the past week...
I traded in my JK! :( But I am planing on picking up an old tj or cj this fall just for wheeling!

I spent a week walking to and from work , debating what to do before deciding to get ride of it.

It was hard for me to trade in but had no choice! I cried the whole time! Really I did! The tranny was going again for the second time and I do not have the cash to replace it. So had to make the tough choice! So, I'm still crew and will still be here as always! Camping, wheeling, etc! Just not wheelig the new ride. Hope a few of you will have an open seat for wheeling and I'll proudly be the winch worker or strap grabber and help out on any run! Ok below is the new ride! Already has crew stickers on and running stealth (black stickers on deep blue)

View attachment 50089

·
Registered
167 Posts
Cant beat a tj. Good luck.

Sent from my under my jeep

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh I'll still be around! Nothin changed other than not having the Jk. I was losing park and reverse in the tranny plus alternator was going. They wanted to give me 6k for the jeep. I owed 5400 left. Told them nothing less than 8k. They bumped up to 7500. I said ok but I'm keeping the winch! Lol. They agreed. Truck listed for 29,900 so put the left over down on the truck and then pushed them down to 20k! Lol. Final tax tags etc. was 21,200k! I got a sweet deal! It's got a 26gal fuel tank and I'm getting just over 600miles to a tank. Feakin sweet!

Now I am saving up for rough country behind bumper hidden winch mount and a 2" leveling kit to run 33-35's.

Anyone that needs blue prints or cad work let me know! I'll draw anything from a deck to a full blown house plans for permits! Need to make some extra cash and jersey crew members get a discount! ;)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Stealth mode! See if anyone spots me now! Lol. Just need to get windows tinted and I'll feel better about everything. Anyone know a place in Deptford/blackwood area that does good window tinting a fair priced? Most around here are way over priced!

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
What's the over under of Jay wheelin this thing? I say 6 months from the date of purchase.

Now that the conversation has turned to wheelin in the thread Jay posted in the NE Section, he is now obligated to lead a run.

You post it, you lead it; crew rules.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's the over under of Jay wheelin this thing? I say 6 months from the date of purchase.

Now that the conversation has turned to wheelin in the thread Jay posted in the NE Section, he is now obligated to lead a run.

You post it, you lead it; crew rules.
Ha! Read original post! No wheeling new ride other than the bigger open roads and what I need for hunting, and also to supply pallets for camping! I'll lead a run from the passenger seat of your rig in two weeks!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Oh I'll still be around! Nothin changed other than not having the Jk. I was losing park and reverse in the tranny plus alternator was going. They wanted to give me 6k for the jeep. I owed 5400 left. Told them nothing less than 8k. They bumped up to 7500. I said ok but I'm keeping the winch! Lol. They agreed. Truck listed for 29,900 so put the left over down on the truck and then pushed them down to 20k! Lol. Final tax tags etc. was 21,200k! I got a sweet deal! It's got a 26gal fuel tank and I'm getting just over 600miles to a tank. Feakin sweet!

bitch! I knew about your jeep, but you couldn't buy my F250 for half what you paid for the F150? c'mon.:eek: God, did Doug even suggest it?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

bitch! I knew about your jeep, but you couldn't buy my F250 for half what you paid for the F150? c'mon.:eek: God, did Doug even suggest it?
He mentioned it. But.... It would have. Even half the price, no warranty, cost twice as much in fuel and gotten 10x worse fuel mileage. :(

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Stealth mode! See if anyone spots me now! Lol. Just need to get windows tinted and I'll feel better about everything. Anyone know a place in Deptford/blackwood area that does good window tinting a fair priced? Most around here are way over priced!

Fuck the window tint, grow a beard or get an Obama mask so no one spots you. We got some ball busting to do gang!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fuck the window tint, grow a beard or get an Obama mask so no one spots you. We got some ball busting to do gang!
I have a mask on already! Crap! Guess I should take it off.

Side note. I do really have a mask for the camping trip in two weeks. I'll fit in perfectly with it! I'll keep it in truck from now on just for when I spot a crew member then I'll put it on.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.