Is he deserving of my help?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Just got of the Phone with james wife, and im sorry to say that after his cat stake out the night before. James is in the hospital again with a squaids flare up.... Things look like he will make it but i think he is going into surgery to have his uterus removed....

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Just got of the Phone with james wife, and im sorry to say that after his cat stake out the night before. James is in the hospital again with a squaids flare up.... Things look like he will make it but i think he is going into surgery to have his uterus removed....
I thought he had that procedure the last time he was out on hiatus? It was like a month's recovery time...

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
James, have faith, Man! Many people, even prominent ones, have gone on to live long lives, if not productive ones, with SQAIDS. There are support groups, contact the Democratic National Committee. I am sending along 23 cents, please understand that the economy is bad and it is a sacrifice. Thank God for ObummerCare. (Sorry, for using the Lord's name, but I am a Christian!)

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
James, have faith, Man! Many people, even prominent ones, have gone on to live long lives, if not productive ones, with SQAIDS. There are support groups, contact the Democratic National Committee. I am sending along 23 cents, please understand that the economy is bad and it is a sacrifice. Thank God for ObummerCare. (Sorry, for using the Lord's name, but I am a Christian!)

I appreciate your donation...... I have been crossing the border to buy his gonnasyphilitis medicine in Tijuana every little bit helps

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
a little over two years since we lost our good friend jkristie to squaids.

This:beer:is for my homie

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts

Indeed, it was a sad day to be sure. First time I have ever shed tears for a JKO member. But he left me a message. "jkristie44 ----My wife said you did a great job instaling your axle in her housing. So, I guess thanks is in order..........I think!" Probably for the best, I heard he was headed for an asylum anyway.:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts

Indeed, it was a sad day to be sure. First time I have ever shed tears for a JKO member. But he left me a message. "jkristie44 ----My wife said you did a great job instaling your axle in her housing. So, I guess thanks is in order..........I think!" Probably for the best, I heard he was headed for an asylum anyway.:thefinger:
So sad, I will drink of him fondly.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Yes it is. Lucky for you that you wore that blue pair of cow insemination gloves when you checked one last time for squaids.:thefinger:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Lika sucked the squaids right outta me, I'm clean and recovered

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
I thought you guys weren't going to say anything. Remember, keep is secret, keep it safe.:thefinger:

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Anal Squaids - James would have been the Magic Johnson of the Jeep world if only he hadn't contracted Anal Squaids on top of a really bad yeast infection... Poor bastard.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts