JKOwners Forum banner

Is he deserving of my help?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Just got back from the clinic and they said I got a chance, but that I have to abstain from any squirrel contact.

This is gonna be tough, but with yall's help, I think I can make it!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
When you guys said he was spending lots of time at Chip and Dales, I just thought he was gay?

We should have planned an intervention.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I think he is back on the wagon again.
Just passed James' house and he was out front setting a live trap in his speedo, with a cereal box of honey nut clusters.
I just kept driving.
Yes he did relapse and is now in the ICU........ Its looking grimm but there still is hope they are running experiments on him as we speak. The doctors are giving him a transfusion replacing his blood with goat sperm. He is unaware that the wifey signed off on the test that are being conducted.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I feel bad we may have helped him with his addiction. He posts an unrelated thead about help with gophers that are tearing up his yard. Now i realize he just want continue on with his sick twisted life.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
the issue with the gophers was that was affecting the squirrel population in his back yard.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I don't know where this came from, but I just spit Java Monster all over the keyboard. IT is going to hate me for the amount of times I call and say my keyboard or mouse is busted.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Just rounded up an additional 37 cents that im going to mail him.....

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
So maybe we need to get squirrelkiller and james together for some retaliation on the species that has brought shame, pain, and possibly the end of james life.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
So maybe we need to get squirrelkiller and james together for some retaliation on the species that has brought shame, pain, and possibly the end of james life.
he brought it on himself, can't blame the squirrels, well except for the way they wear their fur, bunch of sluts

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
he brought it on himself, can't blame the squirrels, well except for the way they wear their fur, bunch of sluts

They are not just sluts! They are Beach Sluts! When you live by the beach the slut factor multiplies by 30. Most of them are Drunk Tourist Beach Sluts too. Those are the best!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
heres a little squirrel vaction poon for yah james.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i bet thats the dirty squirrel slut that gave you SQUAIDS!

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Well guys im sad to report that Jame's medication went up again thanks to Obama so he now needs all your spare pennies no silver change will be accepted and will be returned to you at your cost. Keep in mind that this is not a tax deduction

21 - 40 of 62 Posts