Is he deserving of my help?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man today is a gloomy day in Florida. Our dear friend James has been diagnosed with SQUAIDS. He is only given a short time left on this earth. We all told him to stop with the squirrels, but he just could not control himself. Im looking at sending him all my spare penny rolls to help pay for the medical treatment.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
It's such a sad story! Poor Kiddo!

I heard his first symptom was when he noticed his "tab" was in the wrong place and he just ignored it! Only if he would have said something sooner!

200 pennies sent! Bless his heart!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I thought I was the only one suffering this debilitating disease. :bawling:

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought I was the only one suffering this debilitating disease. :bawling:
I took Jame's advice when he said it was completely safe. WRONG.... I was infected after only screwing 6 of the little critters...... Luckily my obama care is covering my treatment because of my engineering and truck driving background. James is not so lucky. His wife has shunned him for his problem and he is now leaning to drugs for help.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
"And if a man lay with a squirrel as it were his wife then I turn my back on him and he is cast into the pit with all the other foul creatures, abominations, and republicans." ~ Lesbians 3:16

He had it coming.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
I took Jame's advice when he said it was completely safe. WRONG.... I was infected after only screwing 6 of the little critters...... Luckily my obama care is covering my treatment because of my engineering and truck driving background. James is not so lucky. His wife has shunned him for his problem and he is now leaning to drugs for help.
It only takes one bad nut

·
Registered
553 Posts
The worst part about catching squaids is that everyone knows your pecker is small enough to boink a squirrel hole...

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
My dog is a wuss and wouldn't kill the bastards, so I had to take it to them the hard way. Little did I know, they were really taking it to me!

Now I am going to have to sell my Brawler lite to free up some cash.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
he got what he deserved. dirty sinner fornicating with God's creatures

·
Registered
841 Posts
My dog is a wuss and wouldn't kill the bastards, so I had to take it to them the hard way. Little did I know, they were really taking it to me!

Now I am going to have to sell my Brawler lite to free up some cash.
You need a meaner dog. on an unrelated note, can you get opossumaids? My, uh, friend, was wondering...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts