JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, I know there are. I've seen many. But since it's been over a year since someone from Korea has posted here, thought I'd bump us up the list, and maybe get some chatter going about getting offroad and camping in Korea.

I'm working out of USAG Humphreys, and living in the AnJung-ri area. I know the Koreans love Jeeps, but I see that they mostly go for the Rubicons. A Rubicon with a diesel, nice... :smokin: I've heard of some good wheeling somewhere just west of Seoul. Anyone, here in Korea, know of good trails?

Attached is a picture of ours. I bought it here, and did most of the upgrades myself at the auto hobby shop. The only thing I had to farm out was the gears--didn't have the tools, time or experience to tackle myself.

Look forward to hearing from others here.

Regards,
Charles...

I've seen your Jeep around. I'm new to Jeeps & Korea and i have been looking for a jeep shop. I have heard on another forum that there was a Jeep Shop somewhere in our area. First thing on my list for mods is a lift and 35's.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Looks like no one has posted in the South Korea regional forum in a while. I know that I am not the only Jeeper here, I see lots of them driving around. Now I just have to find out where to wheel this thing. I know they have it here, however it may take while to crack the code on where to go.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I see a decent amount of Jeeps over here. However, I don't think the Koreans know about JKO. It appears that the local dealerships only sell the Sahara and Rubicon. There are places to wheel, but I haven't cracked the code on how to find them. Once a year there is a Jeep urban experience in Korea and a Jeep camp which looks like a good time. The Jeep camp for this year has passed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Reviving an old thread here... I'm also here in Korea. I've been here for about 7 and a half years. Not US military though, sorry guys. I'm an English teacher from Canada. Just picked up my first Jeep back in April. She's a 2014 Rubicon Unlimited in Dune. Been having tonnes of fun with her, now I need to start modding!

·
Registered
723 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Some grids for the Paju/Cheorwon trail...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts