JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've decided that I would like to run for President of the United States of America. I have decided that my slogan is going to be "Fuck You" and I think it will solve a lot of things. Allow me to explain.

The first issue is being politically correct. You know what? Fuck you. We have turned into such pussies that have to say things in a PC manner as to not offend others. Well Fuck you. Harden the fuck up. This nation used to be filled with great men that actually knew how to do things. Now everyone thinks they are entitled to something. Ohh dont say that you dont want to offend them. I'm exercising my first amendment right of freedom of speech so again fuck you. Fuck being PC.

The second issue I would like to address is jobs. Bring companies back to the US. Yes it will cost more money but if we start manufacturing things in the states again we can take pride on ownership and not having to rely on other nations to make simple shit that we can do here. We have some of the best cotton on the world and make some damn good clothes if you can find a company that still makes stuff in the USA. Bring it back here and create jobs for people.

Thats my next issue. Jobs and the 99%er. To them I say Fuck you. There are plenty of jobs here. People need to stop bitching "well I wont do that job, or it doesnt pay enough". Guess what if you are out of work anything pays better than 0 so shut the fuck up and suck it up.

My next topic is the illegal alien problem with have here. I say we build a great wall of china type across the Mexico- US boarder. No one can say we cant do it b/c they did it in China over 2000 fucking years ago and theres spans 5,500 miles. Our boarder is only 1,954 miles and with the tech we have now we should be able to do it. Contract US companies to do it and now we not only have we created jobs but we are dumping money into the US economy. I dont know if its right to say Mexico fuck you b/c I have no problems with Mexicans. Its the illegals that have been here for 20 years and refuse to learn English that bother me, and the ones that commit crimes.

That brings me to my next topic, drugs. I for one do not condone the use of drugs of any kind BUT I would make weed legal just to put cartels out of business. So cartels Fuck you.

Next is welfare. Welfare will no longer be free to all and it will be limited. 1 year max and drug testing will be mandatory. If you dont make an attempt to get a job you lose your welfare. You also have a limit on the number of kids you are allowed to claim, 2 MAX. There are far to many pieces of shit that just have babies to get welfare checks. They dont do it for the child they do it so they get the money. Do you think that child is really getting the quality care they need when mommy has 8 other kids just to collect a check?

I think thats it for now. Im sure more will come but thats all I can think of now. Feel free to add if you wish.

Just to recap.

1. PC: Fuck You
2. 99%er's: Fuck you
3. illegal alien's: Fuck you
4. Cartels: Fuck you
5. Welfare: Fuck you

This has NOT been a politically correct message. :thefinger:

· Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Fuck yeay! I'm down with the Fuck You plan 100%

The bitch of it is that both parties are buying votes by giving shit away. Sure the republicans are moving that direction slower but still….

There is no longer a political party who represents my views. I vote GOP just as the best of 2 bad options.

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fuck yeay! I'm down with the Fuck You plan 100%

The bitch of it is that both parties are buying votes by giving shit away. Sure the republicans are moving that direction slower but still….

There is no longer a political party who represents my views. I vote GOP just as the best of 2 bad options.
Yup its shitty. Im the same though, I vote GOP but its all shit now. Thats why my plan works. I dont give a shit. I dont care about money or any of that crap and I know if I got elected that I would be assassinated but again I dont care. I just want to change the county that I love and have people saying I love my county... No more I love this place Buuuut..... Oh and I forgot to add, Congress FUCK YOU.. Congress would change real fast if I was the President.

· Comfortably Numb
12,287 Posts
So, Mr. President. TexasKev and I would like to start a business as Illegal alien bounty hunters. How much will you pay us per head? We are highly experienced in the Big Bend to El Paso area of the border. And when can I come by the White House and get a bag of weed from ya?:D

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
So, Mr. President. TexasKev and I would like to start a business as Illegal alien bounty hunters. How much will you pay us per head? We are highly experienced in the Big Bend to El Paso area of the border. And when can I come by the White House and get a bag of weed from ya?:D
Ill have to figure out a bounty. It may be nothing other than feeling inside knowing you did your country good. Also I will personally not be selling the weed. You can keep what you get off the cartels as they try and cross the boarder or pick some up at one of the many marijuana dispensaries using your government contractor card. :bounce: Free weed is better than no weed and I'm sure its that high grade shit too lol. Do you have any ideas? See the only reason Im not trying to give numbers is b/c thats something else I would have to make a tax for. I could just cut congresses pay and retirement and give money from there. But feel free to stop by the white house ( from now on known as the big house) any time.

· 'merica
2,237 Posts
Ill have to figure out a bounty. It may be nothing other than feeling inside knowing you did your country good. Also I will personally not be selling the weed. You can keep what you get off the cartels as they try and cross the boarder or pick some up at one of the many marijuana dispensaries using your government contractor card. :bounce: Free weed is better than no weed and I'm sure its that high grade shit too lol. Do you have any ideas? See the only reason Im not trying to give numbers is b/c thats something else I would have to make a tax for. I could just cut congresses pay and retirement and give money from there. But feel free to stop by the white house ( from now on known as the big house) any time.
I think part of Congresses problem is their pay and benifits package....

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

12,216 Posts
I think part of Congresses problem is their pay and benifits package....

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk
IMO we need one term limits. No more career politicians. The fucks get in there and spend 20 years getting fat an rich. Did you see the story about them being able to use insider info for stock trading??!! If I do that I go to jail.

· Registered
159 Posts
Change the national anthem to the imperial death march until this shithole is cleaned up.

And cut foreign aid 100%. I'm tired of the countries we help, motherfucking us while hanging on our nipple.

Future wars mean we take your shit. Not rebuild it and give you weapons and training to attack us with later on.

Exile Michael Moore, Rosie Odonnel, Oprah and the cast of the view to fucking Somalia.

Dismantle the statue of Liberty and send it back to "The sprinting gun droppers". Let France take the sick, hungry and retarded from now on. We are full.

Last but not least...kick the fucking UN out of America and take all our toys away from those assholes.

· Comfortably Numb
12,287 Posts
you want jobs to businesses to come back to the US you need to kill North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and outlaw unions. Develop a definition for Frivolous lawsuits/litigation and outlaw them. Allow businesses to open up ops in other countries as long as 85% of their business is in the US. Stop allowing student visas from countries that have been motherfucking us. Just a few thoughts to pass on........dream on me. LOL:D

12,216 Posts
And how about no more immigration from Muslim countries – just an idea. And while we are dreaming, no more Muslim's joining the US military. Duh

· CalmerThanYouAre
9,388 Posts
Welfare babies should be handled like the military. Doesn't matter if it's 1 or 1,000 it's with dependent rate and no children is without dependent rate.
Simple.

We should legalize Marijuana and it should be treated like beer. Don't like it vote to have a dry county like Texas does with alcohol. That seems to work out alright.

Legalize Hemp. Our farmers in Wayne county NC rely heavily on tobacco, cotton, and soybean crops. Tobacco is becoming the devil.
Eliminate corn ethanol. It's not cost effective, isn't more efficient than fossil fuels, and has caused price increases for meat to the consumer. If you need a renewable source use hemp. Easier on the soil than corn, it would be another good rotatable crop that doesn't need loads of chems sprayed on it, no competition for food, and it's just as useful as cotton and better than pulp paper. It's asinine as an industrialized nation that we don't use this plant.

Cut the Congress benefits package to something reasonable for serving their country. Limit them to two terms. That way you're not pressured into making poor decisions because you're worried about your job.

Corporate loopholes? Tax the individuals not the corporations.

Tort reform.

Simplify our tax code please.

· Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
IMO we need one term limits. No more career politicians. The fucks get in there and spend 20 years getting fat an rich. Did you see the story about them being able to use insider info for stock trading??!! If I do that I go to jail.
I agree. One MAYBE two terms and that's it and no retirement benefits for spending 6 to 12 years working. Get out of office and get a fucking job like the rest of us.

And cut foreign aid 100%. I'm tired of the countries we help, motherfucking us while hanging on our nipple.

Future wars mean we take your shit. Not rebuild it and give you weapons and training to attack us with later on.

Last but not least...kick the fucking UN out of America and take all our toys away from those assholes.
I half agree. We can give aid but no money. If they need food we can give them some bags of rice. Oh and yes FUCK the UN.

you want jobs to businesses to come back to the US you need to kill North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and outlaw unions. Develop a definition for Frivolous lawsuits/litigation and outlaw them. Allow businesses to open up ops in other countries as long as 85% of their business is in the US. Stop allowing student visas from countries that have been motherfucking us. Just a few thoughts to pass on........dream on me. LOL:D
NAFTA is fucking gone. That was the worst law signed by Clinton. I say we bring back every over seas job, that way we wouldnt even NEED to trade with other nations if we didnt want to.

Welfare babies should be handled like the military. Doesn't matter if it's 1 or 1,000 it's with dependent rate and no children is without dependent rate.
Simple.

Corporate loopholes? Tax the individuals not the corporations.

Tort reform.

Simplify our tax code please.
Try to run under "The Rent Is Too Damn High" party.
No no, Welfare babies are limited and I will make it be known. You can only claim two kids thats it. You get a max amount each month so no more popping out babies just for a check. Military dependents have a family member willing to give their lives for their country. They are actually doing something which is why they get money. Welfare babies mommies get money just for fucking and popping out kids.

Tax code is easy. No direct tax. You will no longer be taxed on the income you make since income tax is actually illegal anyways. No more property tax. I think its bullshit that we are the land of the free but you will never own you home, you will only rent it for ever. Taxes will be on goods and services. Sorry for you folks that live in a county that doesnt tax clothes or food like in some places in PA. That would change but in exchange you no longer have to pay income tax. And no corporations will still be taxed.

· Registered
3,225 Posts
Hey, if you need a Department of Agriculture head, I'll gladly take that position. Gotta get people to quit bitchin' and out in the fields planting.

· Coonasian
1,831 Posts
You got my vote. I think Tectah would be an excellent running mate. :beer:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.