JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can acquire a set of dirt track car beadlocks for super cheap, they are currently being run on a cherokee but he doesnt drive it ever, anyone know how they would work on a semi street driven jeep?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm sure they won't be DOT legal but in theory they will work if the back spacing and bolt pattern is correct.
I was thinking of doing this at one time because they have cool color options and they are cheap.
Then I said F' it and got a set of DOT legal B.A.D. Wheels since I drive across state lines to go wheeling. ;)

I would stay away from used dirt track wheels used on dirt track cars, but thats just my opinion after seeing them race/bumping. Not sure of how the guy with the cherokee treated them...? In general they are not as sturdy as "offroad truck" beadlocks from what I have seen, they are kind of made to be disposable in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are correct bolt pattern, they were not on a race car just a jeep. im just worried they will leak cause im sure there cheap ones as far as race car wheels go

1 - 3 of 3 Posts