JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put on some 255/80/17 KM2's (33.3x10x17). I tow and drive a lot so I didn't want to go any bigger. I was going to get a 2.5" budget boost but really want to get a spring lift. It seems like all the 2" or 2.5" spring lifts lift a 2 door a lot higher.

Are there any spring lifts out there that give a true 2" or 2.5" max on a 2 door?

I am running stock bumpers and no winch and no backseat, so it is a pretty light jeep; just a full set of River Raider skids.

-Josh

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, have a Rubicon.

BTW reading the Teraflex 2.5" spring lift thread, it looks like that lift won't work with my stock wheels? What rubs? How is it an issue with their spring lift but not their budget boost?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Rock Krawler 2.5" stock mod kit is sweet. Combined with Bilstein shocks it rides better than stock. Added PSC crushers flares and it fits 37's. Yahoo!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nope, have a Rubicon.

BTW reading the Teraflex 2.5" spring lift thread, it looks like that lift won't work with my stock wheels? What rubs? How is it an issue with their spring lift but not their budget boost?
Why dont you just throw some 2" spacers in there? Are you dead set on having a spring lift?? Just a thought.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Teraflex now sells a 1.5" coil-spring leveling kit #1351500

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why dont you just throw some 2" spacers in there? Are you dead set on having a spring lift?? Just a thought.
No that's what my buddy runs, but just exploring my options.

Actually after doing some reading I think I am going to get some 19 and 60 Mopar coils and see if I can't gain an 1.5" and call it a day.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
No that's what my buddy runs, but just exploring my options.

Actually after doing some reading I think I am going to get some 19 and 60 Mopar coils and see if I can't gain an 1.5" and call it a day.
my wifes JK is running my old factory springs, 1.75 spacers and 35" and the spacers were not "needed" it just looks right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.