JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to put in a full day of wheeling on Saturday. Does anyone want to go to Ocatillo or Johnson Valley? Let me know.

·
Registered
294 Posts
can't make it, thats the wife and I's anniversary...don't get free passes on that day...

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I can't make it either. :bawling: I need to do some minor repairs, take the wife's car in for an ordered part replacement, and commited to a family birthday in the evening.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Looks good I will also let you know later in the week.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Saturday

I would like to put in a full day of wheeling on Saturday. Does anyone want to go to Ocatillo or Johnson Valley? Let me know.
I promised my wife we would take her friend up to play in the snow this Saturday. I was thinking of getting there by way of Cleghorn Trail then up back side of the mountain.... ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Have we chosen a destination yet?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh whats that? people need stuff delivered Saturday......mother f**kers I'm out as Usual. :bawling::thefinger:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think Ocatillo area would be fun if there is someone who knows the area. Is Sgt Evil or Gunny on this site?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I will be at the center of the universe on Saturday.
We are celebrating birthdays at Joe Jost's on the 17th so I can't make it.
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
323 Posts
My Vote Johnson Valley........... Dont think I want to go that far(Occatillo) and I heard they filled in some of the trails. Might be able to get a couple of guys to go here not sure.........

·
Registered
323 Posts
I think Ocatillo area would be fun if there is someone who knows the area. Is Sgt Evil or Gunny on this site?
Wrong Site

1 - 20 of 53 Posts