JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone (vendors?) know if I can get replacement parts for my Rugged Ridge XHD tire carrier? On yesterday's trail ride my wife slid sideways into a tree and smashed her driver's side tail light and and caught the spare tire pretty hard. It bent the 2-piece bracket assembly that holds the spare tire to the swing arm quite a bit. No other damage thankfully... I was surprised the hard top didn't crack as it took part of the hit as well...

Anyway, I'm afraid to just bend them back as it would just weaken it. I need the 2 pieces that I circled in the attached pic. If anyone knows how to acquire them that would be awesome. :th_pray:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
They're not sold individually, however occasionally they will get a return in that they can scavenge parts from. It's hit or miss, but give them a call. :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replied to your PM. Thank you so much!!

I love this place!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alec,

It arrived today! Can't express how much I appreciate your efforts! A++ :bounce:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Thanks EAD for helping him out.

For future reference contact us at 770.614.6101 and talk to the tech department the guys will always do what they can to help you out. We normally can get misc hardware depending on the product, if it is still active. And if they can't help you contact me directly: [email protected]

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks EAD for helping him out.

For future reference contact us at 770.614.6101 and talk to the tech department the guys will always do what they can to help you out. We normally can get misc hardware depending on the product, if it is still active. And if they can't help you contact me directly: [email protected]
thanks... good to know... when i posted up i was just looking for a part number to order, but everyone went above and beyond!! :i20thank20you:

·
Registered
303 Posts
i also have a small problem with my Pin to lock swinging wheel gate on my Rugged Ridge XHD tire carrier. The top broke off. do you have a replacement pin and the round nut thats in this picture?

really want to fix this so i dont have to hold the back gate open the entire time

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
i also have a small problem with my Pin to lock swinging wheel gate on my Rugged Ridge XHD tire carrier. The top broke off. do you have a replacement pin and the round nut thats in this picture?

really want to fix this so i dont have to hold the back gate open the entire time
Check who's bumper that is.... Don't think its ours... Sorry.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Check who's bumper that is.... Don't think its ours... Sorry.
sorry you are right.

Fab Fours Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier

i contacted them 2 months ago and never heard back from them. i just excited when i saw you guys reply back

·
Registered
303 Posts
i have your front bumper and love it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts