JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this bumper a little over a month ago. I just put on the hoop and new stubby end caps last week. I'm looking to go a different direction with my build so I need to sell this. This will be sold together. Buying all the parts separately would cost over $550. I am willing to ship this at the buyer's expense, but would prefer to keep it local. I am willing to drive to meet a buyer within reason since Texas is a big state and I know how much it can help. Let me know if you have any questions. You can PM me or call me at 936-828-1985.

The XHD Short Base Integrated Winch Mount for use with almost any aftermarket winch (including the new Warn Power Plant with optional mounting blocks #11540.15). The Short Base attaches quickly with two enclosed D-Ring mounting brackets. This eight bolt frame mount design provides the toughest bumper attachment found anywhere while creating two overbuilt pull points. This bumper mounts close in on the frame rails, drawing the bumper closer to the body allowing for an increased approach angle. The narrow overall width gives enormous clearance for the front tires. Each JK Short Base includes two protected cut outs for your JK’s factory fog lamps. Each Short Base includes side filler plates to close off the ends for a finished look.

·
Registered
590 Posts
great price on a great setup!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts