JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SALE PENDING!!!!!!

[/COLOR]
Hey everyone, Ive decided to go a different route with my ride and I am going to be selling my Rugged Ridge XHD front and rear bumpers. The front one has the bull bar, and bumper ends. The rear has the tire carrier. I'd say both are in good condition. Never really been off road, but the tire carrier stop (the part that keeps it from swinging all the way open is bent and doesnt really stop it. But could be replaced. I am currently deployed and wont be back till October, but I have a guy that is doing some work on my Jk that can remove them both for me. And then you can just pay him. I am not going to be able to ship these so please don't bother asking. They are located in Phenix City Alabama. Right next to Columbus Georgia. Please PM me any questions and I will respond as soon as possible. With all the extras they easily go for around $1500 on quadratec. I am asking $850. Thanks for looking. I would be willing to separate. $600 for the rear, $300 for the front. (Save money and do the package deal :grinpimp:)

Please just look at some of my previous posts for pics. Thanks:beer:

SALE PENDING!!!!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price reduction. I'll take $750 for the set. And I will seperate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts