JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking past the Westin in Las Vegas tonight and parked outside was a couple of JK's Rugged Ridge items both fitted with there snorkels. It was dusk and I had to use my cell so sorry for the quality.

I will be posting more photos from the SEMA show on my Facebook Page and my website

·
Registered
840 Posts
That doesn't look too bad. Still haven't seen one in person.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If they are parked up there tomorrow I will take my camera and get some better shots, also the 2 door had the new aluminium front bumper fitted.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Rugged Ridge has shown the JK community this snorkel for a while. Looks like a couple of their company "show off our parts" JK's. Displaying your parts on cars/trucks running around Las Vegas for SEMA is a smart marketing plan. I would probably do the same in Las Vegas for SEMA.

·
Registered
60 Posts
RR snorkel

You guys need to redesign the upper portion so you can mount it with lights on the windshield bracket. That's how a majority of Jeeps are set up. I would of made a prefilter attachment like the Military hummers use if you did not want the upper half. You gotta a pic with it mounted with your windshield light brackets? I almost bought a pair but the looked pretty cheesy. You guys might want to let guys that work for the company have some input. I work for Trans American your parent company and would of loved to have some input on this project. I am not an engineer but I am a hard core off-roader!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
That one looks a little better than the pics I saw posted on one here on the forum. It looks like they have no gaps anywhere on theirs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts