JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who uses the Rugged Ridge XHD Front Bumper that can tell me if it's a nice piece from them or should I spend my money elsewhere and get a better quality? Just wondering because I really like this bumper but I've heard varying reviews on it.

Also what about the rear bumpers by RR? I like the looks of it and the swing out tire carrier is something that can be added later. Just wondering what the verdict is on both of these. Thanks for any and all replies.

Josh

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet, exactly what I was hoping for. :bounce: I think that's the way I'm going to go when I decide it's time to get a bumper. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I'm running the winch version XHD with a stinger also. It's nice and narrow, as tight to the body as possible and very stout. For me the installation went well, there were lots of comments and my installation notes in this thread:

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9672

The installation notes are post 24

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've been very pleased with mine, the only downside I had was that mine was one of the original versions that did not have correct holes for the Superwinch, so I had to drill those. Not a big deal, but it was something beyond standard, they have resolved that with the newer models. It's very easy to install, very rugged and I love it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I have the winch version as well and love it. I like the options that are available, so I will eventually get the stinger which will be a nice option when the time comes. No complaints here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts