JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of new JK Rubi wheels and tires about to come off in exchange for some 17" beadlocks and 35" KM2's

Question, what is the average set of 5 rubi wheels/tires going for? Should probably have a couple hundred miles on them by the time they're pulled off.

I want them for myself, but I've got to make the boss a decent offer on them.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I've seen the whole set go for anywhere from $400 to $1000. Occasionally you'll see less or even more, but I would say somewhere between $500 and $600 would be fair for both parties.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I sold all 5 of mine on eBay for $900. They had around 4,000 miles on them. Check eBay...might be a place to get an idea for the "going rate".

·
Registered
441 Posts
I did an analysis before I sold mine. Here's what I found based on a few dozen Internet sales:

• Average for tire/wheel combo = $733.93
  • Average for just tires = $387.50
  • Average for just wheels = $350.00
  • Average for tires/wheels separate = $737.50
  • Average miles on tires = 5047

I wanted to sell them for a good deal for someone that needed them locally, so I priced accordingly at $500 for a set of five with 5,000 miles (one brand new).

·
Registered
947 Posts
I have a set of new JK Rubi wheels and tires about to come off in exchange for some 17" beadlocks and 35" KM2's

Question, what is the average set of 5 rubi wheels/tires going for? Should probably have a couple hundred miles on them by the time they're pulled off.

I want them for myself, but I've got to make the boss a decent offer on them.
When i get my 35s and Beadlocks,Iam saving my stock wheels and tire just incase my trans takes a sh>t,lol life time warranty:grinpimp:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah you have to love the e-bay stores though, I picked up a set of 4 looked brand new of 17's for an 07-08 for $260.00 and just missed another set of 5 for $250.00 off craigslist , , I wont be holding my breath anytime soon for another set at that price but a guy can still hope.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts