JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the five (5) 17-inch alloy wheels and BFG M/Ts from my 2011 Rubicon for sale. They were taken off at 450 miles. The tires have been remounted on the wheels, but the pressure sensors have been replaced by standard valve stems. I'd like $500 for the set and would prefer local pick up. I will ship on your dime, however.

I also have the five (5) 17-in alloys and stock Goodyear Wranglers from my wife's 2010 Sport for sale. The tires were removed at 650 miles, the wheels were run for 15,000 miles. They have no damage, other than a light scratch on the face on one wheel, thanks to Discount Tire. The tires are separate from the wheels. I'd like $200 for the five wheels, and $150 for the tires. Again, I'd prefer local pick up, but will ship at your expense. The wheels are in boxes and ready to go.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
do you have any pics of the rims and tires please...interested

·
Registered
24 Posts
also where are you located for pick up/ what would shipping be to 11743

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry - which wheels and tires are you interested in? I am in Albuquerque, NM. I need to get weights and will get you an estimate on shipping, and will get my wife to take pictures ASAP.

·
Registered
24 Posts
bfg muds

i am interested in the rubi rims with bfg muds...i would love to have them..yes please upload the pics...i believe there around 90lbs a piece but i would double check on that. thank you :beer:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gentlemen,

I will get you shipping estimates come Monday. Of course UPS shipping would be prohibitive - I have a friend who can ship them via his freight or UPS accounts for much less, but he won't be back at work 'til Monday.

Thanks for your interest, I will send you those estimates Monday!

Brian

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll make every effort to get some pictures up by tomorrow (Sunday)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts