JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
You really haven't done much search. Every answer to your questions are available on the net.

If you want a guide, I'll do it. I just took a group over 2 weeks ago. http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2695 We have another trip planned for 17-19 July 09. You are definately welcome to join us. If you can't, I'm sure we will have a trip in 2010. We run it every year over the same weekend.

Or you can run the Jeep Jamboree for $350 per person.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I did it in an XJ with 31's locked without too much problem - no body damage. I think you'd do fine with your setup.
I did it with 31's in my samurai but worked my butt off. Just because people do it doesn't make it right. This year seemed a lot more difficult than the past. The obstacles were more difficult. The better you are set up the less chance of having a problem. You definately do not want to be "that guy" that gets his but kicked on the trail and is pulled off every rock.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Having just completed the run with someone that had done it in a stock Rubicon in 02, he said there is no way he would ever do it in a stock rubicon again. The trail continually changes and gets harder every year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.