JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have a complete set of 5 2007 2 dr rubicon wheels and tires I'd like to part with before moving from SoCal in the near future. They are in great condition and 4 have less than 20k miles on them and 1 is brand new. They were wheeled with once, and that was very lightly. They were taken off my Jeep early this year. Local pickup, or buyer pays actual shipping cost.

I'm not looking for too much for these, so make me an offer!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much for the wheels? they are the 17X8 rubi wheels right?
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post...I am looking to sell both wheels and tires together, but if that's what you mean when you say "how much for the wheels"...Looking for around $500 for the set of 5, but make me an offer!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd be interested in your fresh spare tire. Any photos ? Thanks, Craig
I haven't decided if I want to sell the spare by itself yet...but, I'll try to take a pic of the spare tomorrow. I'll be pretty busy all day though, so forgive me if I don't get it on here until Saturday. However, as you can probably imagine, the fresh spare is...well...fresh; never mounted, never dismounted from the spare tire carrier before replacing stock wheels/tires. It's pretty much brand new, just a little dusty.

As a last note, I'm leaving in a couple of weeks so if you're interested, you will want to get them soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts