JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody upgrade and want to get rid of their Rubicon (Unlimited) rock rails. Anybody in the Northeast that is, since shipping is ridiculous and I can only drive so far. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in MD and have rubi rails available. they are used
Wow. How did I miss this? Sorry for the delayed reply. Do you still have them? How used? How much? Thanks. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna try this again. I am in desperate need (not desperate enough to spend what Chrysler wants) of a set of Rubi sliders for a 4 door. These must be a) close enough for me to drive (1-3 hours) or b) the owner must be willing to ship (total price for sliders and shipping within the skibum's meager budget). Thanks for looking. :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
Do you have any idea of what shipping would cost? I have 2 sets for an unlimited, but the drivers side of one set is dented and warped in the opposite direction. My zip code is 84081

I'd sell the good set for $100 with the mounting hardware. If that plus shipping fits into your budget, let me know.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have any idea of what shipping would cost? I have 2 sets for an unlimited, but the drivers side of one set is dented and warped in the opposite direction. My zip code is 84081

I'd sell the good set for $100 with the mounting hardware. If that plus shipping fits into your budget, let me know.
I can figure out the shipping if you can tell me what they weigh. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One weighs 32 lbs. So a pair with hardware I would guess to be maybe 65 lbs. plus packaging.
Thanks for the info. I'm checking out my shipping options and will let you know asap. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there a UPS drop off point anywhere near you?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the delay in responding. Spent the last several days on my knees begging for more Jeep parts. Good news is, wife says I can have them for Xmas. So.......how do you want to do this? According to my calculations, UPS will ship them for about $65 to $70. Let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still need to run them by the UPS store and see about packaging them up. But I am game for getting them to you. I should be able to get there this weekend.
Cool. Let me know what you find out. My evil plan to build the world's cheapest Rubi is starting to come together. :D

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM sent. Thanks.:)

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
I have a Set

Anybody upgrade and want to get rid of their Rubicon (Unlimited) rock rails. Anybody in the Northeast that is, since shipping is ridiculous and I can only drive so far. :)

I have a set they were on my Rubi for the first 3 weeks I had it. I got a free set of BodyArmor rails with my rear bumper. I don't think they have any scraches on them. I'm in Soutrhern Calf. Make it a vacation and come get them. I live 4 miles north of Mickey Mouse. I'll help you mount them. :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have a set they were on my Rubi for the first 3 weeks I had it. I got a free set up BodyArmor rails with my rear bumper. I don't think they have any scraches on them. I'm in Soutrhern Calf. Make it a vacation and come get them. I live 4 miles north of Mickey Mouse. I'll help you mount them. :)
Thanks but I'm waiting for the big brown truck to deliver the ones that scrogg shipped on Monday. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts