JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For years we have been one of Rubicon Express' largest dealers and with good reason. You won't find anyone able to offer better customer service, installation, or tech support. We run their products on all of our vehicles and we know what works.

If you're interested in pricing, you may visit our website at http://www.redrock4x4.com. We have the full line of Rubicon Express products listed on our website with huge savings on lift kits.

We’re currently offering both the 3.5” and 4.5” JK Kits w/ free Monotube shocks online. I’m also working on putting together some packages which include drive shafts as well, but it might be a little while before these are online. If anyone is interested in a full package including drive shafts and shocks please PM me or email me for a quote.

If you're interested in purchasing, you may order directly off our website, by calling us at 801.566.ROCK or by stopping by our store which is located at 1376 W. 8040 S. #1 in West Jordan, Utah 84088.

** Please note RE is having a price increase on Jan 31st! **

·
Registered
169 Posts
Excellent news...thanks! And Have a great New Year!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price increase goes into effect today!

We are in the process of updating our website but we can still honor the old prices through 5:00 PM Pacific Time today.

Anyone interested in ordering, either order online if the price hasn't been updated yet, or call and ask for Jason. If I'm not available I'll be sure to get back to you before 5:00.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
700 Posts
i am looking for a little help here and not vendor has been able to help yet. i am looking to see if i can get parts from there radius arm kits?

what i am looking to do is make the front of my jk radius arms and the rear 4 link.

i am looking to purchase the forward mounts, cross member, control arms and anyother hardware i might need to complete the front install.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That should be easy :D

From the sounds of things these are the parts you should need:

RE4070 JKLA LEFT FRONT LOWER ARM $320.95
RE4075 JKLA FRONT UPPER ARMS / PAIR $229.95
RE4080 JKLA RIGHT FRONT LOWER ARM $320.95
RE4520 JKLA FRONT X-MEMBER/ARM MOUNT $478.95

TOTAL $1,350.80 w/ free shipping within the Contiguous US. Sales tax applies for residents of CA and UT.

If you're also looking for track bars, springs, bump stops, drag link, brake lines, or any other components let me know and I'll be glad to get you a quote.

Let me know if you're interested in ordering or if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Jason

·
Registered
700 Posts
jason thanks thats what i am looking for

1 - 12 of 12 Posts