JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a 2" inexpensive lift and its a toss up between the rubicon express and the teraflex. Which one do you think is the better option? i know fabtech makes one but im not sure. and i dont know if i can spring for the OME kit

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Not sure who's is best, but both Teraflex and Rubicon Express have a history of quality and GREAT customer support. I really don't think you can go wrong with either.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
brake line relocation for a 2 inch lift?
Yes, they are needed--You'll be either changing shocks with your lift which will allow more droop than factory ones, or using shock extensions on your stock shocks which will also allow more droop.

Here's a picture of a Teraflex 2.5" boost with shocks, so you can see all the components:

·
Registered
158 Posts
...and brake line relocation brackets, swaybar endlinks, and bumpstop spacers. ;)
i thought htat was common sense though?

The main differing in DESIGN is the location of relocation brackets for hte trac bar.

everything else i basically the same. Now Spring lifts are a different story

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
i thought htat was common sense though?

The main differing in DESIGN is the location of relocation brackets for hte trac bar.

everything else i basically the same. Now Spring lifts are a different story
I think he meant not all kits are the same. There are some kits where it is just spacers; some with spacers and bumpstops; some have spacers, bumpstops and new shocks but Teraflex is one of the few with everything in the kit including the relocation brackets.

·
Registered
630 Posts
brake line relocation for a 2 inch lift?
I would say it may be close.

I had a POS Full Traction kit and at 4" I ripped a brake line!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts