JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my electronic disconnecting sway bar. Works great never had a problem with it, I just decided to go with antirock for my app. I'm in Tucson, AZ. If someone in Phoenix wants it I'd be willing to meet in Casa Grande. Asking $450 to cover the price of a new bumper. Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, this is still for sale. I'll do $300 and I'll be willing to ship if buyer covers shipping fees from Tucson (85705).

·
Registered
66 Posts
Since you removed it, you including switch too?

·
Registered
13,230 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
MOPAR sells a switch with just the swaybar on it ... that is what I used ...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice. You got a part number for that?

I'm researching for a buddy so forgive the possible dumb question but if it's installed on an X, I assume the wiring is there (again, assuming and hoping), them a simple procal or dealer command to the computer is all that's needed to work?

·
Registered
437 Posts
maby

are you planing to go to jeep beach I might be interested:beer:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice. You got a part number for that?

I'm researching for a buddy so forgive the possible dumb question but if it's installed on an X, I assume the wiring is there (again, assuming and hoping), them a simple procal or dealer command to the computer is all that's needed to work?
You need to install the underhood harness ... the guy I bought my EDISCO from just cut it off his Rubicon. MOPAR sells the EDISCO as an add-on kit ... you can find the install instructions online ... that is how I knew how to install and wire it. Quadretec sells the bar and switch so they may have the instructions online there.

The install instructions also include instructions on how you dealer should reflash you PCM to enable the light on your dash. The EDISCO will work without the flash but you will have no Dash status light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts