Does any one have some detailed pics of flipping the E-disco for more ground clearance. I know you can buy plates, but I'm wondering if anyone has done it without buying the plate.
Yeah, I met him the other day at the juv diabetes car show, really nice guy and I enjoyed hanging out and crushing a car with him, unfortunately he is totally brainwashed by the edster and wanted to hear no part of the truththere's a write up with pics on the other board by julietkilo.
have any pictures of all this?I rotated the e-disco motor this week! You don't need a plate. Sorry, no pics right now.
All I did was:
1. remove the bolt from the rubber isolator
2. find a nut in a parts bin that would thread onto it
3. rotate the motor up until I found one of the other bolt heads that lined up well with the rubber isolator
4. removed this bolt from the e-disco and weld the new nut onto the head of the bolt
5. put the modified bolt back on
6. use the original bolt from #1 to go through the rubber isolator and thread into the nut
It took like 10 min. tops, and if I need to, I can quickly put the e-disco back into factory position in 2 min.
Your Rubicon has an electronic sway bar disconnectPlease explain I don't understand what this will do. I have been in the Diesel seen for the last 11Years just got back into Jeeps.I have two JKs 1 Sahara 1Rubicon. Thanks for the HELP on this J,C,