JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Rubi Dana 44's from 2015 Rubicon. I recently had 5:38 yukon gears installed with motive master kits. The new gears have around 1500 miles. Gear oil changed a few times since install. Axles have 21k miles on them. I also have the Currie Johnny Joint Housing kit installed (welded) as seen here - Currie Enterprises. CE-9102JK - Jeep JK Frontend Housing Johnny Joint® Kit
The kit eliminates the rubber factory bushing setup and makes a huge difference in handling along with replacing steering lines, blah blah.

Long and short, the axles are in great shape with 5:38's, e-lockers, stock shafts, factory brakes, ready to bolt in located in Dallas, TX.
They are not trussed but easily could be for cost of preferred truss and $500 in labor.

Asking price is $old local pickup acceptable. Buyer pays shipping if not local - Logistically they can be crated and leave from a loading dock or ground pallet....

They can be crated and will be freshly painted black. Not promising the world paint wise so if you prefer them as they come out with factory crap paint I am happy to leave them like that for you to do what you please finish wise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
axles

My name is Scott Lowe
I am interested in your axles
I am in NC so I would need to arrange shipping and cost

My cell is 919/235/7200

Thank you
Scott Lowe
919/235/7200

·