JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a YJ for my 7 year old son for when he can reach the pedals he can drive it off road only. I was thinking to put D60/D70 axles in it that I have here but if I can score a set of JK Rubicon axles for a decent price I would entertain installing them in the YJ. I already have 2 sets of non Rubicon axles here I will only consider rubicon axles. I can use my shipping resources to pick them up from your location as long as you can fasten them to a pallet

Jeff

·
Registered
593 Posts
If you already have a non rubi jk d44 rear I would run it over the rubi version due to better aftermarket support. IMHO

·
Registered
48 Posts
i'm trading out my '08 rubicon axles for a dynatrac dana 60. my stock axles are fit with chromemoly inserts. they are also set up with 5.13 gears. if you want them let me know. they should be able to ship in about 3 weeks. PM me and i'll figure out a price.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm trading out my '08 rubicon axles for a dynatrac dana 60. my stock axles are fit with chromemoly inserts. they are also set up with 5.13 gears. if you want them let me know. they should be able to ship in about 3 weeks. PM me and i'll figure out a price.

Yes very interested pm me with pricing and your location or call 301-502-6180

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you already have a non rubi jk d44 rear I would run it over the rubi version due to better aftermarket support. IMHO

One of the main reasons the Rubicon axles are attractive to me is that I already have a JK Rubicon and a 2 car hauler so I can bring both Jeeps and one set of spare axle shafts which I already have. plus I can pickup a set of used JK axles for less than I can build these 60's for anything D60/70 is expensive

I plan to run 37's on my sons Jeep so I think the JK axles properly built should hold up fairly well.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the modified tech section there is someone asking about value of his stock Rubi front 44. Maybe you can make him an offer.
thanks looks like i may have a hp d60 front and a 14 bolt here soon
the more I think about it the more I remember how many times I have broken 35 spline dana 60's

·
Registered
9 Posts
Old Thread

I am assuming that these are already gone but, I wanted to try anyways. If they are gone do you know anyone getting rid of same?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts