JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an almost new JK 241J out of an 08 Rubicon. It has 1310 CV yokes to fit u-joint style drive shafts. It's in perfect condition, and was removed because we put an Atlas II in its place.

It has 9300 miles on it and the fluid that came out looked new.

$1500obo (make and offer) SOLD!

This will fit any 6 bolt 23 spline jeep. but it does not have any kind of speed sensor located on it. JK's use the ABS sensors to sence speed. So if you were to put this in a TJ/XJ/YJ/ZJ/Ext. it wont have a speedo.

·
Registered
75 Posts
auto or standard trans

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its out of an auto.

In Hot Springs, Arkansas. I will ship on your dime. I figure shipping in the lower 48 will cost in the neighborhood on $100-$150.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a few guys say I was a little high on the price so make me an offer. But remember this is a JK case NOT TJ. The TJ 241's do sell for less but are not a bolt in for the JK.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
You know... you have to adjust your price depending on what forum you are listing. I mean this is a JKO forum... those JKOwners have more money and foolishly invest it in a JK whereas the the Pirate4x4 crowd... more of hardcore only spend on the necessity. Heck, I'm on another forum... only list there if you are giving it away.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No. I listed it on a local forum a long time ago then linked it to pirate a few weeks ago then here... This is where I should have started so I started with my original asking price. It's worth only what someone will pay. And we all know everyone has to hagle. So you should always start above what you need. I want $1500...sure. But at the same time I'll take less... selling 101: start high and take offers.

I have one "low ball" offer that I am considering. I'll leave it open till tomorrow If I don't get any higher offers than it's his.

·
Registered
437 Posts
AHHH. I need this. Damn me for being a broke ass student. You want to loan it to me. :laughing::laughing: I'll be glad to pay you $1500 for it in July. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
OP, does the tag on the case say 241j or 241or? Also does the tag have a gear ratio listed on it?

Pics of tags with gear ratio?

To be clear, I already have this t-case 241or/ 4:1 (purchased new with the help of a fellow member) after having a few 241j's/2.72:1 shipped to me that were wrong from recyclers, I am only asking to help facilitate an easy transaction for any parties involved.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts