JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looking for some JK rubi wheels in central NC. Let me know what you may have. Thanks
5 Rubi wheels and tires off of my 2010 Rubi w/ about 2000 miles on them. Spare never touched down and all tires are practically brand new. Wheels never saw the rocks but I did go to the beach one time w/ them.

I can think of one that might need a good cleaning (the sea-shells in the sand may have put very light scratches in the clear coat) but for the most part they're all here and new. I did have a local tire shop remove the sensors for my new wheels but if you want the setup you can for sure get wheels and tires for less than new tires alone. Got a local guy trying to come up w/ some cash but he's aware and cool w/ first person w/ money getting them.

Shoot me a pm if you're interested and what you're looking to spend. We may can work something out w/ an easy pick-up. I'm located in Wilson, NC but travel to Raleigh every now and then...

·
Registered
227 Posts
pics -

Good view of the tread. Tires are practically brand new.

Haven't even listed them for sale yet as I'm thinking about building a utility trailer and these would be awesome for it but probably overkill. I'd add the stock tire carrier, which I've removed from the jeep and bet set on go w/ a pimp lil trailer;) Willing to move if the price is right though. Let me know,

BJ

·
Registered
177 Posts
Are you wanting just the wheels or tires and wheels?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts