JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey local pick up only. I just got these and chopped 2" off the rear, repainted and put the caps back on. Just scored some teraflex rails so I am looking to sell these... rails and hardware. Looking for $125:beer:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
damn it... i just maxed out my piggy bank on a few mods, football tickets, just booked and a damn cruise to the virgin islands. Wife would kill me if i get these rockrails... What a freaking killer deal too... argh....

Anybody want to buy my factory steps for (cough cough $200), so i can get his rockrails and allow me to add some tubes welded on.

in the mean time -
BUMP!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
You had me so excited. I want them and I'm coming down by Tampa on the 25th but I'm a two door. Why don't two doors sell their rails.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you all should sel your 2 doors and buy a 4 door so you can get these:thefinger::mr-t:

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn it... i just maxed out my piggy bank on a few mods, football tickets, just booked and a damn cruise to the virgin islands. Wife would kill me if i get these rockrails... What a freaking killer deal too... argh....

Anybody want to buy my factory steps for (cough cough $200), so i can get his rockrails and allow me to add some tubes welded on.

in the mean time -
BUMP!
Just do it... it is easier to ask forgiveness. half now and half when you pick em up.... it makes it look like you spent less:D

·
Registered
193 Posts
You had me so excited. I want them and I'm coming down by Tampa on the 25th but I'm a two door. Why don't two doors sell their rails.
i believe there was a write up somewhere on how to make the 4 door rock rails fit the 2 door. I think it was on the "other" site though.

But i would imagine it would just be some cutting and repainting. I could be wrong tho.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
i believe there was a write up somewhere on how to make the 4 door rock rails fit the 2 door. I think it was on the "other" site though.

But i would imagine it would just be some cutting and repainting. I could be wrong tho.

pretty sure this wouldn't be too hard to do.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ya it can be done. You just chop recap, paint. You go from 6 pinch seam mounts to 4 and 3 underside mounts to 2. They cut easily with a sawzall or cut wheel. Stupidface on th e"other" forum did it

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya I am actually suprised I still have em.... posted the for sale everywhere CL Ebay here the "other" site...

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
someone buy these damn things! Going to pick up my new ones tomorrow and if the wife sees me with 2 sets she might hit me with them

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
i can get these out of your garage a week from this friday if you don't sell them. i got a nice little red 2 door these would look good on. :smokin:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts