JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold the TJ that I was going to use this on so im going to let my spare front housing go too. It's out of an 08 rubicon. It doesnt have a carrier, shafts, gears or brakes. Perfect for an ARB and a big brake kit. Ill let it go for $500.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try to do some checking on it today. I've never shipped something this size, but if you're willing to pay I'm willing to do it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not wanting to Hijack your thread, but Andy at shipag.com shipped 2 JK axles complete for me from California to Washington State for 250.00

His email is [email protected] if you want a quote??

You can tell him mikeyapproved sent you, but I do not get anything for this, nor am I affiliated with shipag at all. He just quotes good prices and delivers on what he says too.

mikey

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not wanting to Hijack your thread, but Andy at shipag.com shipped 2 JK axles complete for me from California to Washington State for 250.00

His email is [email protected] if you want a quote??

You can tell him mikeyapproved sent you, but I do not get anything for this, nor am I affiliated with shipag at all. He just quotes good prices and delivers on what he says too.

mikey

Thanks. I've been looking without much luck. I'll shoot an email asap

·
Registered
205 Posts
When I bought my front 44 housing it cost me around $130 to get it shipped from Ga to Pa. Hope that helps free bump

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking around $150, so that sounds about right. Ive got an email in to see if i can get a better idea. This is still available if anyone local wants to come pick it up

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got a quote for $200 if it weighs 400 pounds ( I think it's a fair bit less). I'll call it shipped to the 48 for $625

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got a d44 shipped from Cali to Delaware for 150.00 through UPS. Hopefully this will help you sell your housing. Free bump

·
Registered
399 Posts
Damned if my dog didn't just cost me $500 in vet bills last week I would be there today to get that from you. Free bump anyways, good deal.

Trade for a dog? Technically he's worth $500 as of last week!! :laughing:

J/K

1 - 16 of 16 Posts