JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want one. Bad. Willing to outbid anyone. Believe me! Hahaha. Contact me via email or phone as I will probably forget to check this tread all that often. [email protected] or 518-796-1508.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hate to say it, but there a few for sale on the other forum. It's messy over there but they do have great classifieds.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know they have different tail housings and shifter lever. But what keeps it from working? Both jeeps use the same transmission/BP/spline count/ext.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have one that I want to trade for an Atlas....seeing as you want to outbid anyone, I'll do you a special price of $3500 :)

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
There are people out there using these in JKs, plus if your going all out it even has a speedo port on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
There are people out there using these in JKs, plus if your going all out it even has a speedo port on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's what I was thinking. I've had both side by side and the only differance I could see was that the TJ/LJ has the speedo and the shifter lever is differant. I know a JK case in a TJ/JK would cause issues. But this case should work just fine in a JK.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts