JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on another forum and thought it might be fun. It says all JK'ers welcome so I guess it's not an exclusive thing.

JK Ramp Day Meet-n-Greet - 10/12/08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've ever wanted to know just how well your JK would score on an RTI ramp, here is your chance to find out. On Sunday, October 12th, Project-JK and Off Road Evolution will be hosting a JK Ramp Day Meet-n-Greet and everyone with a JK is invited to come!! The fun will begin at 10:00 AM and JK's will be ramped on a first come first serve basis. I will post more information as they become available.

If you think you can make it to the JK Ramp Day Meet-n-Greet, please chime in on this thread and let us know

UPDATE:
Also, just wanted to let everyone know that Off Road Evolution will be providing food!!

Off Road Evolution
1829 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92833
(714) 870-5515
MAP

I look forward to seeing you all at Off Road Evolution!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Also they should be available from JKOwners.com soon.

Decals... I am working on coming up with an official logo. Once I do, I will have some stickers made. Hopefully I'll have some for Expo. Once they are made, we will offer them for free if you send us a self addressed stamped envelope.
Hit up Off Road Expo if you are close by.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am not sure where Lance will be, but Pirate 4x4 gear and calendars will be forsale at the Poly Performance booth. I am sure that if you inquire with Poly they will be able to point you in the correct direction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.