JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around at 4wheelerssupply.com and noticed that you can get the Rugged Ridge XHD rear bumper with tire carrier for $584 and FREE shipping. :smokin: That's the best price I've seen.

I've read a lot of good things about their front bumper. Anyone have the rear bumper/tire carrier yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well we have not gotten to test this bumper yet because it's not shipping yet... they have pushed it back------ then pushed it back again but they are now saying " it should be shipping mid to end of July" I don't think Rugged Ridge thought it was going to be this popular.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we have not gotten to test this bumper yet because it's not shipping yet... they have pushed it back------ then pushed it back again but they are now saying " it should be shipping mid to end of July" I don't think Rugged Ridge thought it was going to be this popular.
I heard the beginning to mid July for shipping. Why do I have a feeling that when mid July rolls around, it's gonna be the beginning to mid August? I couldn't pass up that price so I went ahead and ordered one. Maybe it'll show up as a nice Christmas present.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
It is worth the wait. I have seen it in person and it is awesome. I hope to get one as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts