JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of them? I'm thinking about getting them. Last weekend at no name I came across a few small trees leaning of the trail and just drove through them. Smacking the glass and my lights and everything else. Around here it seems like a good thing to have. Dave knows since he has a nice dent above his windshield.I kinda like the way they look too. Anyone have them?

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I am not in Jersey but do run through the woods and they work very well. I am also running a snorkel and turn the intake around when on the trail to reduce dust in the intake and to keep a branch from pulling it off.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Just be like me! Drive faster! Ignore the damage! :grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im glad you have the aev snorkel. because that was something i was a little worried about. it looked like it would clear it but i wasn't sure exactly where the bracket landed. i think im going to pick some up

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
im glad you have the aev snorkel. because that was something i was a little worried about. it looked like it would clear it but i wasn't sure exactly where the bracket landed. i think im going to pick some up
I bought the AEV first then studied Hit's rig to see where the wire laid. Was going to mock it up with some string but could see that it would easily fit. No issues at all.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info. They are on order

1 - 9 of 9 Posts