JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I am local to AZ and wanted to share my steering setup I picked up at RPMFAB located in Tempe, AZ. I was looking for something heavy duty since we have mostly large rocks here on our trails and the stock tie rod just doesn't hold up. I have had the steering for awhile now and after many trips out my jeeps still drives straight as an arrow.

I am not a tech guy but I know its made from solid 1.5'' 7075 aircraft aluminum which has some memory to it when bent so it pops back in place. Hence why you see all the race links made from this material. Additionally they take the time to hex both ends so you can easily change out TRE's with a wrench by yourself.

I know this steering is pretty popular with the local guys and they sell throughout the USA. I have not seen much here so I thought I would share my experience. They are a vendor on this site and you can always just go to their website rpmfab.com to check out the specs.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Rpm fab makes great stuff I have one of his first tie rods. I've bulldozed rocks,got hung up so bad the tierod was v shaped... No bends steering wheel is straight every time.one of the best purchase I made that works. Oh yeah its got a life time warranty. ��

·
Registered
200 Posts
Looks like a good product. I'm curious if anyone could provide information with comparison between this RPM and letzroll.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks like a good product. I'm curious if anyone could provide information with comparison between this RPM and letzroll.
Our kit uses the same 7075 T6 aluminum as the competition. Where we are different is in our "easy to wrench Hexed ends" as well as our custom 6 bolt stabilizer clamp is included in the price.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked up the Tie rod and Flipped drag link. in additional to my rough country track bar relocation bracket.

Cant wait to get it all installed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts