JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear running this lift? Just curious how it compares to teraflex or superlift (the 2 other ones I was looking at) in terms of ride, quality, and completeness? I know their 2.2 shocks were having bushing problems, but I'm guessing they have that fixed buy now. Some guys on the "other forum" speak highly of them, but I thought I'd see what you guys think.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
JMO...no real informative input. From what I have heard and seen in action- Poly Performance, Teraflex, Rubicon Express, Rock Krawler are the names that I've seen under most jk rigs. Most input I've heard from these owners has been more positive than negative. Others for jk that i've seen less of are- Pro Comp, Full Traction, Rough Country, and Skyjacker. The ones that I've seen least are- Rancho, Black Diamond, and Superlift. Doesnt mean anything...as I only have personal experience with Rubicon Express...and am VERY pleased with the quality and performance, but at least that is the order of what I personally have seen out on the trails. Daystar is another one Ive seen under several rigs, but those have been budget boost...not full suspension systems. Poly Performance and Rubicon Express and Teraflex all have pretty good reputations for quality and customer service. I would certainly go with a company that caters more to jeeps and not so much full size trucks. See...no really useful info, just blabbering.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
I'm currently running a weird mutant hybrid lift with parts from a couple of manufacturers, but it's mostly Poly Performance.
As I replace other parts, I'm replacing them with Poly stuff pretty much exclusively.
Great parts, excellent support and I haven't broken any of their stuff yet:thefinger:
I probably shoulda just gone with one of their kits right off the bat, but hindsight is 20/20

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm currently running a weird mutant hybrid lift with parts from a couple of manufacturers, but it's mostly Poly Performance.
As I replace other parts, I'm replacing them with Poly stuff pretty much exclusively.
Great parts, excellent support and I haven't broken any of their stuff yet:thefinger:
I probably shoulda just gone with one of their kits right off the bat, but hindsight is 20/20
Same here, i started out with 4" superlift. It was a good basic kit, but it began sagging with the added weight of bumpers, winch, spare tire. I replaced the springs with the poly performance 4.5" springs, and even with the weight it was a little over 5" of lift. I am also running the poly drag link flip and track bar relocation bracket.

Control arm wise I am running superlift lowers and currie uppers, but I have been happy with these and don't look to replace these any time soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts