JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I upgraded to a RK system so I am selling my Rough Country 2.5 inch coil lift with the 2.2 RC shocks. It was on my 4 door for 5k miles with no problems.
Asking $180.00.
I will ship or you can pick up in Buffalo NY.
I can post pics 1/16 if wanted.

SOLD:smokin:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I upgraded to a RK system so I am selling my Rough Country 2.5 inch coil lift with the 2.2 RC shocks. It was on my 4 door for 5k miles with no problems.
Asking $180.00.
I will ship or you can pick up in Buffalo NY.
I can post pics 1/16 if wanted.
Can you post a couple of pictures?

thanks!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Would this work on my 2 door? How much of a lift would I end up with? Thanks
how you like that new suspension system? did you have to buy a front shaft :grinpimp:
Can you post a couple of pictures?

thanks!
Should work on a two door, however I would check as the 4 door springs may be rated a little heavier. This lift was 2.5 in the front and about 1.75 in the rear which leveled out the Jeep.
The new RK 3.5 mid arm flex is the cats you know what. Great road manners,good ride and quality components. I think a front shaft is in the future but it may last a long time-who knows.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are the shocks bent or is the picture an optical allusion? I may be interested. Whats shipping to 30115 gona cost?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought the same thing when I lookked at the picture. I can assure everyone that they are straight and work perfect. Maybe it was the flash or something.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Estimate for shipping to 30115 from ups is 45.00

·
Registered
216 Posts
Shipping estimate for 63385?

I am interested, but need to tell my CFO the full cost!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the first in line getting shipping quotes to, but if he goes south on me I will respond in order that you guys contacted me. Shipping to 63385 is approx 50.00. I will know 1/19 where the first guy in line stands.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sale pending to 4drrubi, the first on the list.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
#1 on tthe list fell through and waiting on respose from #2

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump-Still for sale

·
Registered
39 Posts
does this just come with the shocks and springs or does it include any rear sway bar links, track bar bracket, etc?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This kit comes with just the coils and the shocks. I had to buy rear sway bar links that were longer than OE and then put the OE rears on the front axle. This put both swaybars just like stock and nearly level. No track bar brackets etc...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts