JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put on a 10th Anniversary front bumper. Shortly after, I bought a winch plate and a Warn 9.5cti. Well, I put on the winch plate and winch tonight and all was going well until it was time time put the fairlead on.

The mounting holes on the fairlead are 10" and the mounting holes on the bumper (and winch plate) are 11.25".

Something else that's weird is I checked with someone I know who's also running a 10th Anniversary bumper and the bolt pattern spread on that one is 10".

Anyhow, I've searched quite a bit and cannot seem to find a roller fairlead with a 11.24 bolt pattern spread, so I thought someone here may be able to help.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Something is messed up.

All fairleads follow the Warn standard of 10"

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, most fairleads are 10", but the 10th Anniversary bumper apparently uses a different one. There are others with 11"+, but they list the width of the fairlead, not the spread of the bolt pattern. Tomorrow I can probably make some calls and see if I can get one that works, but I thought someone here may already have solved this issue on their own 10th Anniversary bumper and can save me some time.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Yes, most fairleads are 10", but the 10th Anniversary bumper apparently uses a different one. There are others with 11"+, but they list the width of the fairlead, not the spread of the bolt pattern. Tomorrow I can probably make some calls and see if I can get one that works, but I thought someone here may already have solved this issue on their own 10th Anniversary bumper and can save me some time.
We add a winch centering plate that bolts into the old holes and recenters the winch.

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts