JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Great pics! This just reaffirms that sometime I have the funds and the time I need to get out there. Looks like it was great weather

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pics! This just reaffirms that sometime I have the funds and the time I need to get out there. Looks like it was great weather
Sunday was looking sketchy on the weather reports but it held off and turned out to be a nice day.....aside from me parking my rig for a good chunk of it.....

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we covered 34.4mi according to my GPS track. Still trying to align it and do an overlay with their map......

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
And I couldnt tell from the pics, but what broke on the red 4 door?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Awesome pics ben, plus it was a blast

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Looks like you guys had fun!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nick and Ryan thanks for having us out. Beautiful park from what we got to see. Ben great pics, it was great meeting you and Phil. Sucks we couldn't make it out Saturday then broke so early on Sunday.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welp, i couldnt get our GPS track to line up with anything RR has on their website so here is what the track laid out over the sattlite USGS map looks like...the blue dot is our camp site.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
somebody needs to spring for some better offroading tires! I'm guessing he struggled a bit more than the others. :beer:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
somebody needs to spring for some better offroading tires! I'm guessing he struggled a bit more than the others. :beer:
actually i didn't struggle at all. ask the rest of the group....i did everything to tj on 40's did

on this hill i walked right up it, ben on 38 toyo mts slide into a tree

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
So when do you guys want to hit it next? I should have my shit all together after the 17th weekend & I'm itching to get back out wheeling!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
So when do you guys want to hit it next? I should have my shit all together after the 17th weekend & I'm itching to get back out wheeling!
prob not going to make rock run again this season, i know there are 2 rausch trips ahead
crawl for the cure and the black friday run....u have anything out your way planned?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually i didn't struggle at all. ask the rest of the group....i did everything to tj on 40's did

on this hill i walked right up it, ben on 38 toyo mts slide into a tree

those non-eye-pleasing ATs were very impressive.

More steering would have helped going up that hill too :grinpimp: Already in the works to fix that.......

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
those non-eye-pleasing ATs were very impressive.

More steering would have helped going up that hill too :grinpimp: Already in the works to fix that.......
whats ur plan?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Those ATs are pretty impressive. Its a you gotta see it to believe it kinda deal.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts