JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a set of 5 of 18inch rockstar rims, anyone know of a good place to get them and for those how do have them how do you like them?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Let me know if you are having a hard time finding them.....I might be able to help. I am running the rockstars on 35's. I take them to the mall quite often:laughing: and I haven't had any problems with them. I believe in picking the right lines and threading lightly;)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Richie Rich,
When you put them on how much did you have to lift it to make them fit? AN i am just still trying to find a good price on them with 5 tires to match any ideas?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Richie Rich,
When you put them on how much did you have to lift it to make them fit? AN i am just still trying to find a good price on them with 5 tires to match any ideas?
I originally put them on with the 4inch Skyjacker kit....have since changed to a 4inch TeraFlex Superflex kit which is way bigger than my Skyjacker;) Which lift do you have or plan on running? Do you have a 2dr or 4dr?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a 2.5" Tersflex on order and they advertise that you can run 35" tires with the kit. Hopefully I will verify that this summer after I install the lift kit and then get some new wheels and tires.

Carl

·
Registered
884 Posts
as of now i am not running any lift i have a 4 door rubi. i was thinking of a 2 in of some kind....
I have a 2.5" Tersflex on order and they advertise that you can run 35" tires with the kit. Hopefully I will verify that this summer after I install the lift kit and then get some new wheels and tires.

Carl
If you run a TeraFlex 2.5inch Coil Kit you will probably be OK....unless you run 35inch Mickey Thompson MTZ's which are 35x13.5. Coupled with your rims 18x9 with 5inch BS you will have problems rubbing. When I had my 4inch Skyjacker lift I was rubbing my front lower control arms. I don't have the problem now though;)

·
Registered
643 Posts
i am looking for a set of 5 of 18inch rockstar rims, anyone know of a good place to get them and for those how do have them how do you like them?
I bought my rims (american eagle) and tires from Fortec (www.fortec4x4.com) I didn't see rockstars on the website but they do have them in the catalog. Might be worth giving them a call to check their prices anyway, they're usually good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts