JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my Rockrawler lift (x-factor 5.5 w/ coil overs) but I'm wondering if they are always this hmm what word to use SHITTY at shipping when they say they will....

Almost 2 weeks now waiting on a paid for part they checked and had in stock, so I call today and lo and behold they are packing it up while I talk to them.

So another weekend sitting at home looking at my jeep on jackstands!!

Anyone else have any shipping issues with them?

:pissed::pissed::pissed:

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Nope shipped my lift the day they had the springs in stock. My whole lift showed up within 2 weeks of ordering it.

Why is this in modified tech though?

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I have lots of RK gear and had no issues. In fact I find RK customer service to be outstanding. Hope that you get it sorted out.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
What part are you waiting on?

They have been pretty slammed recently and you have to remember we had a holiday weekend thrown in there a short time ago.

They build it all right there in house so it can take a little longer than you'd think.

Just remember that you're gonna be happy with the final product when it shows up...good things to come my friend. :)

Marcus

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Nope shipped my lift the day they had the springs in stock. My whole lift showed up within 2 weeks of ordering it.

Why is this in modified tech though?
This and this.

IBTM?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I really needed their trans pan quickly last winter, as I poked a hole in mine and was leaking all over the place, and they got it too me right away. I ordered control arms this summer and it took weeks to get them. Great products but yeah, shipping is definitely spotty at best.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
We did put up a post in the other thread that was very similar to this one and we do apologize. One of the things we are running into is the fact that we are building for alot for stocking dealers so drop shipping for dealers that do not stock products hurt when it comes to lead times. We are a manufacturer and not a warehouse or a manupackeger (someone who calls themselves a manufacturer, but does not make anything, just puts parts in a box). We are working on our infrastructure to service everyone better and faster! Our growth over the past few years has been insane.

Like we said before, we apologize and are doing everything we can to do a better job!

Rock Krawler Suspension

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Sir

Ordering just said your order was initially placed on the 29th of November and it is leaving here tommorrow. That is only 9 business days which is not as bad as it has been for us. It is not where we want to be, but not too bad. Your order sheet says it would ship in approximately 7 business days. We try to provide everyone with as accurate information as possible when an order is placed.

Again, we apologize.

RK

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Sir

Ordering just said your order was initially placed on the 29th of November and it is leaving here tommorrow. That is only 9 business days which is not as bad as it has been for us. It is not where we want to be, but not too bad. Your order sheet says it would ship in approximately 7 business days. We try to provide everyone with as accurate information as possible when an order is placed.

Again, we apologize.

RK

:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Sir

Again, we apologize.

RK
yea but the OP states he was told the part was in stock. 7-9 business days to put a part in a box and ship it?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
I'm here, what did I miss?

Nevermind, I love RK! :)

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I'm here, what did I miss?

Nevermind, I love RK! :)
lol, funny! OP, relax, when you get the parts you'll see that it was very much worth the wait.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
yea but the OP states he was told the part was in stock. 7-9 business days to put a part in a box and ship it?
Our fab side builds to "control numbers" to have our hard parts on the shelf, but there are tons of orders all the time, they go through processing, then through assembly and packaging in order typically. If we were a warehouse, stocking complete packaged goods, then it would be different, but we are a true manufacturer, making everything right here in NY.

However, I did speak to the gentleman who took his order, and it was a replacement part for a customer having an issue so it should have been handled differently and given priority.

RK

·
Registered
379 Posts
Our fab side builds to "control numbers" to have our hard parts on the shelf, but there are tons of orders all the time, they go through processing, then through assembly and packaging in order typically. If we were a warehouse, stocking complete packaged goods, then it would be different, but we are a true manufacturer, making everything right here in NY.

However, I did speak to the gentleman who took his order, and it was a replacement part for a customer having an issue so it should have been handled differently and given priority.

RK

I'm glad I saw this thread, This is why my lift is gonna be RK. Shipping hiccups or not. With what I've seen with interaction on here with customer questions or issues RK seems to always quick to respond, and if something did go work on their end, step up and make things right. Their quality products and customer service seems to be top notch.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts