JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Body Mounted Rocker Knockers aren't as strong as Brawler Rockers.

Marcus
X2, the body/tub mount Rocker Knockers can bend the tub. The tub mount Brawler Rockers could as well but they have a lot more mounting points to the tub that help out.

consider the EVO or VKS frame mounted. Both of these vendors will send you the sliders with the arms un-welded to let you choose the mounting location on the frame.

if you are dead set on Poison Spyder, go Brawler Rocker or see if they will send you the frame mount Rocker Knockers with the frame attachments un-welded so you pick your frame mount locations...not sure if they can or will though but worth asking.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
If you plan on mild wheeling with some play in the rocks, body mount are ok. I went with OR Fab on my JK and they have held up to some hard abuse.

If you plan on playing hard in the rocks, go weld on. I went VKS on my LJ.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
We got the builder kit from VKS since the LJ has a long arm setup. If you go this route then you can position the legs wherever you want and make sure that there is no interference with the bracket positions. I am really happy with the VKS setup and would not hesitate to recommend them.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
if you are dead set on Poison Spyder, go Brawler Rocker or see if they will send you the frame mount Rocker Knockers with the frame attachments un-welded so you pick your frame mount locations...not sure if they can or will though but worth asking.
Yes we do offer them with the rear arm un-welded, just for that purpose. OP, give us a call or order through Marcus or any of our dealers. None will have them on the shelf like that but we can drop ship.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts