JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A JKO DICK
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to order unit bearings and RockAuto has the best price by far. Has anyone ordered from them? If you have did you have any problems?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I've ordered a couple of things from them in the past.
No problems

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
RA has always been cheap and very popular. Especially with the TJ crowd.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
They're shipping is always sketchy with multiple items for me. Randomly shipping from different locations bumping the cost up.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I've ordered a ton of stuff from them over the years. Shipping is always an issue for me as I live next to nowhere, but otherwise I've never had an issue.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
I've ordered a few things in the last three years and always got what I ordered in a timely fashion. Multiple shipping points can increase shipping costs, but for me it was never even close to as much as I saved by doing business with them, so still a better deal.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have purchased a lot of parts from them over the years. Just got a set of Timkin unit bearings for the wife's Explorer...saved me a couple hundred bucks vs the local parts shops.

·
A JKO DICK
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!

Ordered a pair of Timkens. They were $88.79 each and shipping was $6.53. No complaints from me other than I'd rather spend the money on mods than repairs, but oh well such is the JK life.

Thanks again,
Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts